Monday, August 5, 2024

August...

 





Here it is August...already!  My new computer is up and running, and I am slowly getting acquainted with it.  I have done a few trial-run posts over at my other blog, Linnie Butts & Company.  I thought I might sneak over there and no one would know!  :~)  

Actually, I am kind of liking it over there, and have been thinking I might just continue posting there.  After all she is named after my great, great grandmother, and it seems kind of a shame to let her go.  But, on the other hand, I have put a lot into Hill Top Post and would find it hard to put it away.  So...   for now, I am keeping both.  I need time to think... 


14 comments:

roentare said...

It is always a learning experience when we get a new computer

Saundra said...

Oh it does seem like a drastic learning curve when we are forced to learn a new operating system. My computer will no longer receive updates in October 2025 so for sure I'll be needing a new one by or before then.

Prairie Rose said...

I was quite happy to see Hill Top Post on my reading list. I love visiting you at both blogs.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wherever you go, hopefully we will find you and your precious posts. ~Robin~

Lisa said...

Goodness, it's always a project to learn any new gadget - good luck!

Prims By The Water said...

I hate getting new computers. Its always a big change. Glad you figured it our. Janice

Rose said...

I am so glad to see you posting. I can almost smell that hay! I wish I could for real.

kathyinozarks said...

I would keep both blogs-I enjoy them both-and just post when you are in the mood to do so. wow such a hot summer this year for haying-stay cool hugs

Granny Marigold said...

I enjoy visiting your "new" blog.

jabblog said...

Your photograph is evocative of late summer. I had to visit your other blog after you mentioned it. I'm glad I did.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Glad you're managing to wrestle your new computer into submission. It always seems to be such a learning curve. Now I'm off to visit Linnie Butts!!

Gretchen Joanna said...

And why not keep them both?

Wherever you write, I want to read it. <3

Morning's Minion said...

I hope you'll keep both blogs active, even if posts are infrequent. I don't post as often as formerly, not sure why that is. Too many interesting blogs have fallen by the wayside.
I had to replace my laptop which is a back-up for my main PC. I procrastinated about setting it up--when I got to it, not at all daunting.

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh I am glad you are back. Those new computers can be a bit challenging. Went through that a while back as well. Will be sure to check out your other blog.